|Start date||Flexible start (summer season 2022)|
|Duration||4 – 6 months|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English and Polish or Slovak or Czech or Russian|
We invite you to work in the summer season 2022 in our online travel agency in Alanya, one of the famous cities of Turkish Riviera. Our office is in the city center. We are making daily trips to our customers from many countries like: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, UK or Russia. Our websites are targeting different markets: 1) Poland www.alanyaonline.pl, 2) Slovakia www.ahojalanya.sk, 3) Czech Republic www.ahojalanya.cz, 4) UK www.alanyaonlinetrips.com
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Answering e-mails, phones, whatsapp, chats from the guests
- Advising trips and selling them to the customers
- Maintenance works at the office
- Guiding easy, short trips with the customers (like boat trip, rafting, city tour, etc.)
- Helping with translations of our websites
- Social media management: posting on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Proofreading texts on our website and updating informations
- Cooperation with our international staff
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– You will improve your foreign language skills and will also have the opportunity to make use of your native language, including translations
– You will acquire knowledge on tourism industry and its marketing processes
– You will get insights into event management and customer relations
|You will acquire skills in:||– You will improve your communication skills
– You will improve your social media management and marketing skills
|Education||We welcome students with any field of study.|
|Skills and experience||– Good command of one of following languages: Polish, Czech, Slovak or Russian language
– Any extra skill is welcome (like SEO, film editing, photography, programming, online marketing, etc.)
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV.
Our office is working flexibly from 9.00 till 23.00 everyday in the season and your working hours will be shared with another staff members. Our interns work 8 hours/day, 6 days/week – everything depends on the needs and situation. You have right to 1 day off in the week.
Our season lasts from April to November. Your internship may be shorter, but not shorter than 3 months. We do not offer any financial compensation, but we will cover your accomodation, daily transportation costs and lunch vouchers.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Public transportation ticket costs, Meal vouchers, Accommodation support (we provide accommodation to our interns)|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|