|Start date||Flexible Start|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Cosvitec Est is currently looking for Project Manager Assistant. The person we are looking for is a proactive young student and/or recent graduate willing to build-up a career in the field of European Projects design and management. He/She will be required to support a EU Project Manager in all his/her different tasks and responsibilities.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Local Manger in Project Writing and Management
- Support the organization and implementation of local and international meetings, workshops, trainings and seminars
- Participate in transnational meetings, workshops, trainings and seminars
- Support projects implementation and monitoring
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||International and EU affairs; EU funding schemes; educational and research activities|
|You will acquire skills in:||International and EU affairs; EU funding schemes; educational and research activities; Project development and management|
|Education||We welcome applicants from any fields of study – Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students/Recent Graduates|
|Skills and experience||● Must be fluent in English – at least B2 level.
● IT basic skills (Microsoft Office package: Word; Excel, Power Point)
● Interest in European projects
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|