|Start date||As soon as possible|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Cosvitec is currently looking for a web developer assistant. The person we are looking for is a proactive young student and/or recent graduate who is passionate about creating digital contents and communicating the message through design. Skilled in web development and desigh ready to collaborate with our ICT and EU-projects department in the framework of European projects design and implementation.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop websites for our projects and for our own company
- Help with web design
- Work closely with our team, overseeing visual assets as part of the editorial content plan
- Support the creation of customised graphics for national and European projects
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||• Digital industry
• Building Websites
• Team communication
• Graphic design
• International and EU affairs
|You will acquire skills in:||• Support development and management of digital contents
• Mastery of Joomla/Wordpress/Moodle websites
|Education||We welcome applicants from web development and Design/ICT field– Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students/Recent Graduates
• Must be fluent in English – at least B2 level
|Skills and experience||• Passionate about website design, with strong attention to detail
Interested? Then send us your application!
This is a permanent open position.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|