|Start date||Autumn 2023 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
We are currently seeking a candidate to join the Academia team in Maribor, Slovenia as an Erasmus+ intern.
As a Web Designer intern, you will be responsible for creating and designing websites for ongoing international EU projects in which Academia participates. You will play a pivotal role in translating project concepts into captivating websites and visual designs, enhancing user experiences, and contributing to the overall projects’ success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create attractive website layouts that combine beauty with practical design.
- Create responsive designs that deliver a consistent and engaging user experience across various devices and screen sizes.
- Design interfaces that are user-friendly, look great and enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- Display creativity and innovative problem-solving skills to address web development challenges effectively.
- Collaborate closely with project managers and content creators to make sure the websites come to life smoothly and create a unique final product.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||This internship will:
Give you great insight into an office work of an educational institution.
Provide you with hands-on challenges and enable you to learn.
Create a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
Upon completion, you will gain a Certificate of Completion.
It will be a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and to practice written and spoken business English.
|You will acquire skills in:||Gain practical skills by working on real EU-funded projects.
Improve teamwork, time management, and problem-solving abilities.
Wed design and development
|Education||Preferably undergoing or has undergone a university master’s degree or the last year of a bachelor’s degree. Ph.D. students are also welcome.|
|Skills and experience||What we look for:
Interested? Then send us your application!
If you are interested in this position, please send us a short cover letter together with your CV and preferred internship dates as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Note: This is an onsite internship. The minimum time period of an internship is three months.
We are looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
|Availability||Only within the Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Meal vouchers|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|