|Blended – partially from home office / in person
|Required language skills
Crafton is a web-design agency that is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. At Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn, that are able to work remotely due to the current situation. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills in order to become better individuals. The internship is possible both remote and on-site. Prior knowledge of UX/UI is necessary, as the internship is focused in providing the student with the corporate experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks will include:
- Web Analysis/ Audits (Information architecture, google analytics, benchmarking, Krug’s test and Nielsen Heuristics)
- Creating wireframes
- Creating prototypes
- Social media graphics
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real-life experience within international business markets
- Various training regarding sales, no experience needed!
- Practical usage of Sales and Communication skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work
- Freedom of work
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and come up with innovative ideas to implement within the company
- A recommendation by the company’s CEO
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:
|Web design, wireframing, creating prototypes, information architecture, Figma
|You will acquire skills in:
|Research, website audits, website and mobile app developments, creating personas, Adobe XD
|Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme
|Skills and experience
Interested? Then send us your application!
Please apply by sending your CV and portfolio! Please, note that a portfolio is required.
Don’t forget to mention the dates and duration for which you wish to apply.
|Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)
|Other reimbursement support
|No, own laptop needed