|Start date||Flexible Start|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English C1|
Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student of a European university? Are you interested in new technologies, digital marketing and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship at PhotoAiD.
The internship can be done either at the spot in our office in Warsaw or remotely. (or in a hybrid way )
Who are we looking for:
– Marketing profile: People interested in SEO content writing and/or digital marketing in general. – Experience is not needed but it will be an advantage.
– Translation profile: People interested in the website & mobile apps interface and content translation and proofreading.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create content for SEO and ASO purposes (including blog posts and landing pages for our passport photo maker, ID photo editor, biometric photography blog, soon to be passport news site, US passport photos web tool and students resources platform)
- Do interface translation
- Do content translation and localization for SEO purpose
- Conduct leads research
- Translate the title, description, subtitles of our Youtube videos (optional task)
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Conduct keyword analysis
- Reach out to potential endorsers and/or business partners (optional task)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– building brand awareness
– localization techniques
– digital marketing terms
|You will acquire skills in:||– interface translation techniques
– SEO content creation
– SEO content translation
– localization techniques
– digital marketing strategies
|Education||We believe that the internship at PhotoAiD may be especially interesting for the students of Languages and Philological Sciences, however we do not see it as a necessary requirement. The most important requirement is the interest in languages, SEO and new technologies|
|Skills and experience||The only required skill is proficiency in English on C1 level, every another language is going to be an advantage (and will allow you to work on more variety of tasks). No experience in SEO is needed – we will teach you everything.|
Interested? Then send us your application!
Let us know your interest we will be pleased to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV as soon as possible.
If you are interested, we are going to invite you to take an online test, and if we are a good match, we will invite you to a Google Meet call during which we will discuss the details of your internship, including when you could start.
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Public transportation ticket costs.|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|