|Flexible, upon agreement
|Fully in person – company’s office
|Required language skills
|English C1/C2, other languages advantage
We are looking for an Erasmus intern who will form part of our Translation Project Management team. The intern will primarily be responsible for providing support on Transcription projects in accordance to the standards of our company.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Providing support on different phases of Translation projects
- Looking for corresponding linguists in the data base
- Prepare job folders and files for translation
- Ensure deadlines are met with the linguists according to projects
- Preparing trackers, job folders and files for subsequent translations or media team tasks
- Potentially carry out linguistic/non-linguistic final eyes to ensure the final product meets clients´ needs
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:
|Translation and linguistics, project management
|You will acquire skills in:
|Project development and management, Translation, Communication and Interpersonal skills, research, Analytical skills, Time management
|You are currently a bachelor or master student majoring in linguistics or other related disciplines.
|Skills and experience
|What we look for:
Interested? Then send us your application!
If you are interested in this position, please send us a short cover letter together with your CV and preferred internship dates as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
|Only within the Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)
|Yes, 10.000 CZK / month (ca. 400 EUR)
|Other reimbursement support
|Yes, only for office