|Start date||Upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work in projects implemented by the association and their partners
- Promote the territory and welcome foreigners
- Manage the English-language switchboard dedicated to the reception service for tourists
- Draw up lists of entrances and exits to the facility for inclusion in the activity database
- Prepare stations reserved for tourists for the daily opening of the activity
- Search for activities in the area to which to direct tourists, prepare of information material for tourists
- Do reception management
- Perform marketing tasks such as preparation of content for web marketing, designing promotional offers for foreign customers, searching for platforms for industry-specific advertising
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||• The trainee will be able to independently carry out management, administration and accounting services at a basic
level, for all activities related to the tourism and hospitality sector.
• The trainee will also be able to build and promote online communication campaigns as well as exploit the right advertising platforms to increase the inflow of these activities.
• Communication skills related to: social media management, advertising campaigns, creating launch campaigns and communication strategies, creating content for newspapers and editorial management.
|You will acquire skills in:||• Develop personal growth and mind dynamics.
• Communication campaign management; Administration service; Accounting service; Preparation of payment invoice; Analysis and control of invoicing material.
• Launch of online and offline communication campaigns; Design and promotion of training courses targeted at foreign customers.
• Analysis of the incoming tourism market.
• Ability to establish interpersonal relationships that allow working in teams and in diverse and multicultural environments.
• Skills in strategic crises.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
|Education||• Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students|
|Skills and experience||– First experience with video production and editing, graphics, content development in the form of articles or video investigations is advantage.
– Confident in speaking with customers and convincing.
– Effective communication skills.
– General competences in softwers as Excel and Word and soft skills.
– Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas, dynamic and open minded.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|