|Start date||Flexible start (Spring/Summer/Fall 2021)|
|Duration||3 – 6 months|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English – fluent|
YOUR Tasks and responsibilitIes
- Contribution to understand and document the requirements of clients and leads
- Communication with clients and leads via email, phone and live chat for clarifications and support
- Updating and evolving our CRM
- Contribution to the preparatory work required before a lead can become a client (e.g. data entry, account configuration, customization, etc.)
- Combination of existing tools to cover the needs of clients and leads.
- Communication with existing clients to explore needs and identify upsell opportunities
- Generate additional channels to attract new leads and clients
- Creation of supportive material (text, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Contribution to the sales funnel optimization
An internship at Megaventory means gaining first-hand, practical knowledge and experience, taking on responsibility and ownership of the project at hand, and the opportunity for work that will have a real impact on people all over the world. If you want to take on the challenge and the excitement of a software product startup, learn more about us at https://megaventory.com.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Inventory management software industry – Sales funnel optimization – B2B communication – Sales strategies – CRM – Market research – Supply chain operations and management|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Critical, analytical & creative thinking – Time management – Project management – Cross-functional collaboration – Decision making|
|Education||You are currently a bachelor or master student majoring in business, communication, engineering, IT or other related digital disciplines.|
|Skills and experience||Necessary qualifications: – Excellent English language skills both written and orally – Good copywriting skills – Adequate knowledge of HTML, CSS – Familiarization with internet concepts and technologies (API, XML, JSON, FTP, etc.) – Professional, methodical attitude – Ability to operate autonomously and by taking ownership – Prior experience in sales and communicationDesirable Qualifications: – Basic knowledge of operating e-commerce software (eg anything form WordPress, Magento, Shopify or equivalent) – Basic knowledge of SEM (PPC, bidding, ranking, κλπ) – Basic knowledge of image editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) – Basic knowledge of CRM software – Basic familiarity with accounting and commercial operations|
Interested? Then send us your application!
We accept applications on a rolling basis.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Financial compensation||Yes. Financial compensation and/or other reimbursement support will depend on candidate’s evaluation/request.|
|Other reimbursement support||Possible.|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|