|Start date||Flexible, upon agreement|
|Duration||min. 6 months|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English B2-C1|
An internship at Megaventory means gaining first-hand, practical knowledge and experience, taking on responsibility and ownership of the project at hand, and the opportunity for work that will have a real impact on people all over the world. If you want to take on the challenge and the excitement of a software product startup, learn more about us at https://megaventory.com.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Contribution to understand and document the requirements of clients and leads
- Communication with clients and leads via email, phone and live chat for clarifications and support
- Updating and evolving our CRM
- Contribution to the preparatory work required before a lead can become a client (e.g. data entry, account configuration, customization, etc.)
- Combination of existing tools to cover the needs of clients and leads.
- Communication with existing clients to explore needs and identify upsell opportunities
- Generate additional channels to attract new leads and clients
- Creation of supportive material (text, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Contribution to the sales funnel optimization
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||• Inventory management software industry
• Sales funnel optimization
• B2B communication
• Sales strategies
• Market research
• Supply chain operations and management
|You will acquire skills in:||• Critical, analytical & creative thinking
• Time management
• Project management
• Cross-functional collaboration
• Decision making
|Education||You are currently a bachelor or master student majoring in business, communication, engineering, IT or other related digital disciplines.|
|Skills and experience||Necessary qualifications:
Interested? Then send us your application!
We accept applications on a rolling basis.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Financial compensation||Yes. Financial compensation and/or other reimbursement support will depend on candidate’s evaluation/request.|
|Other reimbursement support||Possible.|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|