|Start date||August 1st, 2023 – November 30th, 2023|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Are you eager to learn and make your first steps in Talent Acquisition space? Are you passionate about connecting with fresh graduates and young professionals? Are you willing to make an impact at a young company?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Recruitment Coordinator – Intern who will support our recruitment process to always ensure the best candidate experience.
This opportunity is a unique chance to demonstrate your creativity, initiative spirit and “can-do” attitude.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Update our internal systems and assist with administration.
- Review and update candidates CVs.
- Publish our job descriptions on different job-boards.
- Monitor the interview process between stakeholders and candidates.
- Actively contribute to inbound and outbound recruitment: direct sourcing, pre-screening candidates, managing logistics, preparing CVs and materials for our clients.
- Prepare candidates for further stages of recruitment.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Recruitment and Talent Acquisition process (outsourcing, screening, profile preparation and selling)
– Administrative tasks
|You will acquire skills in:||– Research and interviewing in the Talent Acquisition context
– Time management and tasks prioritization
– Communication and transferrable sales abilities
|Education||The ideal candidate doesn’t have to have a specific degree, only the will to learn more about Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.|
|Skills and experience||– You are midway in your studies and are looking for a first internships / experience
– You have good communication skills and an open-minded personality
– You are committed, team-oriented and passionate about achieving your goals
– You have high organizational and coordination skills
– You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter until April 2023.
What we offer
– Flexible working hours
– Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
– International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
– Learning and development opportunities
– Very central office (close to Alexanderplatz), in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|