|Start date||April 2022, later start date possible|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||English C1|
My Internship is looking for Social Media Intern that is passionate about this internship platform idea and eager to contribute to its growth. The ideal applicant is energetic, creative, and has strong organizational skills. Thinking out of the box is very appreciated! This internship is a great opportunity to leave your footprint within the platform and get also a professional experience in social media and marketing that will help you move forward with your future career.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Draft photo and video content for social media (Instagram and Tiktok)
- Brainstorm about brand strategy direction and propose innovative social media strategies
- Identify social media trends and opportunities to create buzzworthy content
- Conduct social media research
- Manage social media calendar
- Track and analyze social media engagement
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Ideating, creating and posting content to different social media platforms
– Optimizing content, tracking user traffic and assessing user response to different content posted
– Planning social media campaigns to reach a wider audience and increase brand awareness
– Photography, graphic design and video content creation
– Understanding of how start ups work
|You will acquire skills in:||Social media management, Online marketing, Brand-building, Graphic design softwares|
|Education||You are currently studying in or recently graduated in the field of Communications, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or any other discipline with high affinity to social media.|
|Skills and experience||– Background and solid understanding of Instagram and Tiktok
– Awareness of and interest in the latest digital, social media and emerging trends
– Strong organizational and communication skills; ability to meet deadlines
– Innovative, forward thinking and inventive
– Excellent graphic design feel and skills
– Experience with Canva is a huge plus
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter where you state your availability and motivation.
Please, include your Instagram and Tiktok account + indicate your daily watch-time in your CV. Number of followers is not important.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
My Internship does not provide any insurance or financial compensation for the internship position. Only candidates studying at a university participating in Erasmus+ programme will be considered.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|