|Start date||Upon agreement – As soon as possible|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English B2|
You are naturally passionate when it comes to designing posters, assembling videos & shorts, taking & editing photos, and any other creation that unleashes your creativity. At the same time, you are fascinated by people, you are able to extract their emotions through your art and are intrigued by the events industry. Ultimately you are a passionate and flexible talent that gets things done! Sounds like you?
Your tasks and responsibilities
The internship includes 2 parts: the main one of Social Media & Graphic Design and a minor part of Event Operations:
Graphic Design & Digital Art:
- Design posters, templates, catalogues, images, clothes, materials, and other forms of digital art
- Edit the videos and transform them into engaging reels, TikToks, etc
- Edit pictures and transform them into attractive content for our social media, website, etc
- Take video and pictures (or coordinate/train the other team members to get you what you need)
- Edit and improve the digital design of the website and update its content
- Research and brainstorm new content ideas as well as artistic strategies
- Optional: appearing in the content created (mainly videos) as a Brand Ambassador
- Optional: schedule the content marketing in our social media at the best times
- Optional: elaborate attractive texts (copywriting) according to our tone of voice, plus right hashtags
- Main: taking pictures, videos and other material to feed your creative pipeline
- Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event
- Greeting registering, cashing the guests
- Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to our criteria
- Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
- Collecting feedback through surveys/questionnaires, etc.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||
|You will acquire skills in:||
|Education||We welcome students from any fields of study, preferably interest or background in graphic design.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible!
- Able to commit for at least 3/4 months. Preferably 5/6 months or more. (Candidates with longer commitment have priority)
- 35/40 hours per week (25/30 for the Graphic Design & Digital Art and 10/15 for the Event Operations)
- A part of the work will mainly take place in the evening at the venues of our events, in the central area of Malta: Sliema & St. Julian’s
- The rest of the work will mostly take place in the morning/afternoon from your home and is generally coordinated remotely.
- You should apply for the Erasmus scholarship (or similar) with your university or use your personal funds to embrace this learning experience.
- We provide guidance for searching your accommodation.
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|