|Start date||Upon agreement|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Crafton is a web-design agency that is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. At Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills in order to become better individuals.
*The internship period is flexible and can be extended*
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks will include:
- Working on diverse sales projects
- Innovative Business activities
- LinkedIn campaigns
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real-life experience within international business markets
- Various training regarding sales, no experience needed!
- Practical usage of Sales and Communication skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work
- Freedom of work
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and come up with innovative ideas to implement within the company
- A recommendation by the company’s CEO
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||LinkedIn platforms, sales pitching, communication|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Interpersonal skills (communication, B2B relationships, ability to work in a team)
– Online promotion and development of social networks
|Education||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme – Business Administration, Marketing and Sales are preferred, but we welcome applicants from all fields of study|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Please apply by sending your CV!
Don’t forget to mention the dates and duration for which you wish to apply.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|