|Start date||ASAP in Winter 2021|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||German, English – Fluent|
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
Your tasks and responsibilities
The main responsibility of this internship is to cold-call landlords and business providers to get them to sign up on Uniplaces.
- You will be in charge of finding new leads through our current lead in the German markets;
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers in order to build your own portfolio of clients and properties;
- You will also need to perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal and upsell. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over video calls;
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as supporting customers when using our platform, collect feedback, listing creation and optimization of the current inventory, or performing translations.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Meeting people from all around the world daily, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
– A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
– Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
– Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious;
For now, this position is remote, but you should be available to relocate to Lisbon in case it’s needed.
|Education||We welcome students or graduates from any relevant field of study (at least Bachelor’s).|
|Skills and experience||– Very fluent in spoken/written German and English (other languages are a bonus);
– Great communication skills – usually you introduce everyone around and make sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone, or in writing;
– Pure sales machine, you’re here to smash targets and keep pushing yourself to the limit. Pressure is your main fuel to complete objectives;
– Strong influencer, you’re a natural when it comes to convincing others and proving your point across the table;
– Open-minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by Wednesday, 27. October 2021.
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Great! Apply below then and let us know why you are fit to work at Uniplaces 🙂
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant), for this position, we do not sponsor working visas|
|Other reimbursement support||Meal vouchers|
|Computer provided?||Yes, also for home office|