|Start date||September 2022 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English C1|
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual with strong English skills to join our talent sourcing and marketing team in our Budapest office and become the right hand of our key consultants. You will work alongside senior consultants, supporting the recruitment process and be in charge of internal coordination. This role will challenge the selected person with extra responsibility, opportunities and autonomy.
As an intern at Legalis you will improve your research skills & techniques as well as tasks related to management skills and data handling and analysis. You will learn how to successfully navigate in an international corporate environment and work in a team with ease. In addition, you will have a chance to improve your English skills. You will also participate in selecting, interviewing and hiring future interns as well as onboarding and training the recent hires. The position is available for a minimum of 3 months, ideally 4 months and Legalis welcomes interns for up to 6 months as well.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Source for various positions in different practice areas;
- Maintain and update the knowledge management database of the company;
- Support consultants with research and business development activities;
- Prepare periodically CI (competitive intelligence) analyses;
- Contact potential candidates, set up interviews and follow-up communication;
- Participate in the sourcing and selection of the future Legalis employees including conducting the first interviews;
- Coordinate onboarding of the new employees;
- Provide training to the new junior employees;
- Create and post content for the company social media platforms;
- Write job descriptions;
- Design, create and post job adds in the company website and LI page;
- Research various international legal markets to identify future potential clients
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||• Recruiting;
• Human resources;
|You will acquire skills in:||• Research and drafting;
• Website maintenance and development;
• Social media posting;
• LinkedIn Recruiter;
|Education||You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master degree majoring in business or law.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible!
Legalis’ office is located in downtown Budapest in a modern and sophisticated office building with excellent public transportation.
This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus Scholarship.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|