|Start date||Start date 01/12/2022 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B1 and Spanish conversational|
Leading Real Estate Agency in Tenerife offering internship placements in the Commercial department. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in Real Estate business. The tasks involve direct interaction with clients and also back office duties, answering requests about flats via phone, email and WhatsApp, giving information about the rental and sale process in English and Spanish.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Follow the real estate market, and getting new properties for the agency database, both online and by physically interacting with the potential sellers;
- Analyze, classify and arrange the potential buyers following the company procedure;
- Propose and suggest new properties to the agency client database;
- Give information about Real Estate subjects, like purchase and reservation process, choosing the right area, property price guide, etc.;
- Answer requests about properties via phone, email and WhatsApp and organize visits.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Marketing and sales, Real estate business|
|You will acquire skills in:||• Develop personal growth and mind dynamics;
• Ability to establish interpersonal relationships that allow working in teams and in diverse and multicultural environments;
• Skills in strategic crises;
• Effective communication skills;
• Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Getting know some business insight in a Spanish service company.
|Education||We welcome applicants from any fields of study – Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students with long term availability|
|Skills and experience||– Confident in speaking with customers and convincing
– English B1 and Spanish conversational
– Effective communication skills
– Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas, dynamic and open minded
– Ability to work in a team environment
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||We are paying the students a commission from the deals closed with the clients. If students are working hard, the commissions are very high.|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|