||As soon as possible
||Fully in person – company’s office
|Required language skills
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Welcome guests and give general information about the city.
- Help reception and bar with their daily tasks (customer service)
- Promote and inform the guests about daily activities.
- Help to develop hostel events. (optional)
- Promote the company on Social Media platforms. (optional)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:
- Research for general information
- Emotional intelligence
|You will acquire skills in:
- Information organisation
- Customer service
- Public speaking
||We welcome Bachelor’s/Master from any field of study.
|Skills and experience
||No experiences needed
Interested? Then send us your application!
If you are interested in joining our team, apply as soon as possible by sending your CV.
||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)
|Other reimbursement support
||No, own laptop needed