|Start date||01.09.2023 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
We are currently seeking a candidate to join the Academia team in Maribor, Slovenia as an Erasmus+ intern.
As an International Erasmus+ Project Assistant Intern, you will support Academia’s International office in planning, developing, and implementing projects within the Erasmus+ program, contributing to their objectives and developing diverse tasks. You will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant institutions, organizations, or project team members.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Gaining knowledge about the different Erasmus+ actions.
- Setting and following up on project timelines.
- Conducting research, proposing project strategies, defining and reviewing tasks as well as creating and reviewing deliverables.
- Updating and supporting team members on the creation progress of projects.
- Participating in functional working groups and relevant meetings.
- Developing and reviewing communications and their related content, supporting management in identifying potential collaborators, and conducting outreach.
- Coordinating with management and team members in support of events, meetings, and activities organized.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Give you great insight into classroom and office work.
Give an opportunity in assisting with the running of a successful college.
Provide you with adequate training to perform your job to the correct standard.
Give you an opportunity to work closely with a small and manageable team. You will have full support in this role throughout your internship.
Upon completion, you will then be certified by an Academia Certificate of Completion.
|You will acquire skills in:||Communication Skills; It will be a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and to practice written and spoken business English.
Project management skills
|Education||Currently enrolled or has completed a master’s degree at a university or in the final year of a bachelor’s degree or a Ph.D. student.|
|Skills and experience||What we look for:
Interested? Then send us your application!
If you are interested in this position, please send us a short cover letter together with your CV and preferred internship dates as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Note: This is an onsite internship. The minimum time period of an internship is three months.
We are looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
|Availability||Only within the Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Meal vouchers|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|