|Start date||15.01.2023 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English – Fluent|
Your role will be as a Marketing intern.
We are looking for a new colleague to add value and who is eager to participate proactively in all of our projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be:
- Developing and implementing strategies for organic and paid marketing, as well as social media management
- Increasing our visibility and brand awareness internationally
- Supporting the management process of our networking platform. – – Onboarding new members and interviewing current members about their experience with the platform.
- Creating valuable content around networking in sales, as well as sharing content about our members and their experiences. We encourage unique contributions to content creation with your own ideas and creative skills.
- Proactively contribute to the overall improvement of our processes.
- Brainstorming fresh ideas.
- Database updating
- Making reports on demand
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Content Marketing
– Lead Generation
– Community Management
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
|You will acquire skills in:||– Negotiation skills
– Sales skills
– Research and drafting
– Data gathering
– Website maintenance
– Customer support and relations
– Data Analytics
|Education||– High Level of fluency in English
– Passionate about Marketing, enrolled student, preferably in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or anything related to the role.
– A digital native
|Skills and experience||– A fast learner
– A self-starter
– Outstanding communication skills
– Excellent organizational ability
– Self-motivated to take the initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter as soon as possible!
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Other|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop is needed.|