|Start date||Mid-May 2023|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||English C1|
Your tasks and responsibilities
The main role of the Marketing Assistant position is to help and support the project manager in internal and external projects. The tasks may include:
- Monitoring social media and digital media outlets, updating social media channels.
- Involvement in marketing strategy development.
- Preparing marketing content (photo, video, animations, audio).
- SEO analysis and implementation.
- Updating and correcting documents in English.
- Content writing for different platforms (including social media, journal, descriptions etc.).
- Analysing results.
- Proofreading texts.
- In charge of external communication with for example journalists.
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with relevant media channels and accounts to promote specific Bloom Consulting projects; this includes media planning on proactive and reactive stories and research on promoted topics.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Media planning
Involvement in marketing strategy development.
|You will acquire skills in:||Content creation skills
Communication and critical thinking skills
Learn SEO analysis and implementation.
|Education||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program (eligible to sign an internship agreement with the university)|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
If interested in this position: please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible!
We require our interns to provide an internship agreement from their uiniversity or an Erasmus Agreement.
This internship is fully remote.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|