|Flexible start in next school year 2024-2025
|Fully in person – company’s office
|Required language skills
|English C1, French B2
We are looking for 3 English language assistants in our school for the next school year (each assistant would work for 3 months: from mid Sept to mid Dec, then Jan to March, and finally from April to June)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist the English teachers
- Take charge of groups of maximum 15 students for conversation classes and oral work
- Organise an English club during lunchtime and contribute to cross curricular work in collaboration with other subject areas (History, Arts, Geography, Technology…)
- Give language lessons to the adults of our school (levels varying from A2 to C1 )
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:
|– the French school system
– didactics of English language teaching
– dealing with special needs students
|You will acquire skills in:
|– class management
– English language teaching
– French language
|You have completed a bachelor’s degree, and are studying for a masters degree, ideally realated to teaching.
|Skills and experience
|– We are looking for someone with a passion for teaching, and languages. Candidates should have an excellent command of English, C1 in European Framework and a minimum level of B2 in French.
– No previous experience of teaching is required, however we are looking for someone who is interested in education, and is used to dealing with teenagers.
– Mastery of German or Spanish (either as a native language or C1 level) would be greatly appreciated in order to assist the other language teachers, and set up a German or Spanish club during lunchtime too. Any other native language is welcome, to set up a beginner’s club in that language, either for the pupils of our school or the adults.
– Musical (piano, choir singing) or sports (coaching, swimming) skills are a plus.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter. The final deadline to apply for next school year is June 30, 2024.
|Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)
|Other reimbursement support
|Public transportation ticket costs, Meal vouchers, Accommodation support
|Yes, only for office