|Start date||Flexible Start|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||English C1 + fluent in German or French or Greek|
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atómico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit – with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and update the properties’ availability, through phone contact with our clients
- Remind the landlords about bookings to be accepted; you will add new offers on existing properties and help in completing them when needed
- Coordinate proactively all the communication with landlords, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Communication with landlords, customer service|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Customer service, real estate business|
|Education||We welcome students or graduates from any relevant field of study (at least Bachelor’s), as long as you’re a top performer in every task and job you enroll.|
|Skills and experience||– Fluent in English and any of the following languages: French, German, Greek;
– Enrolled in university or recently graduated;
– Customer Service experience is a plus
– International-minded and able to cope with spending some time working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
– Available to relocate to Lisbon or already living here;
– A mix of an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
Interested? Then send us your application!
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Great! Send your CVs in English and let us know why you are fit to work at Uniplaces 🙂
What else do you need to know?
– This role is based in Lisbon, although it is currently remote
– An internship contract with a duration of 6 months
– An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
– An amazing experience within an international environment
– Required availability of 40 hours a week
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant), for this position, we do not sponsor working visas|
|Other reimbursement support||Meal vouchers|
|Computer provided?||Yes, also for home office|