|Start date||ASAP in Winter 2021|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||French, English – Fluent|
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
The nature of the work has to do with making calls and sending emails to maximize the most out of your interactions with our Key Accounts here at Uniplaces. You will be helping the Account Managers for Portugal and Spain. These are one of the main markets in Uniplaces and you will contribute to developing our collaborations with them.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and update the properties’ availability, through phone contact with our clients; NO “cold” calls, all these clients are already working with us
- Add new offers on existing properties and help on completing them when needed; we will launch a summer project to complete with full information all the listings of our properties
- Proactively coordinate all the communication with landlords, account managers, and team leader, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague/department
- Use tools and files that allow you to update availability, prices, and any other rental and offer conditions for our accommodation providers
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Communication in real estate field|
|You will acquire skills in:||* Meeting people from all around the world daily, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
* A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
*Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
*Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious;
*For now, this position is remote, but you should be available to relocate to Lisbon in case it’s needed.
|Education||We welcome students or graduates from any relevant field of study (at least Bachelor’s).|
|Skills and experience||* Fluent in French and English (other languages are a plus);
* International-minded and able to cope with spending the summer working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
* Remote position but available to relocate to Lisbon or already living there;
*A mix between an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
*We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by Wednesday, 27. October 2021.
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Great! Apply below then and let us know why you are fit to work at Uniplaces 🙂
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant), for this position, we do not sponsor working visas|
|Other reimbursement support||Meal vouchers|
|Computer provided?||Yes, also for home office|