|Start date||April 2022, later start date possible|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||English C1|
My Internship is looking for Key Account Consulting Intern that is passionate about this internship platform idea and eager to contribute to its growth by finding new partners. The ideal applicant has strong analytical skills and critical thinking. Thinking out of the box is very appreciated! This internship is a great opportunity to leave your footprint within the platform and get also a professional experience in key account consulting and business development that will help you move forward with your future career.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will support strategy and activation of industry and academia partnerships by working on key accounts – onboarding, account management and business development.
Partnerships with employers
- Search and identify potential industry partners (employers) that might be interested to join the platform
- Perform cold e-mailing to invite selected employers to join the platform
- Assist in analysis and recommendations on the promotion and employer selection strategy
- Assist during employer’s onboarding and internship posting
- Draft sales presentations (pitch-decks) and brochures for meetings
- Be responsible for e-mail communication with various external stakeholders
Partnerships with universities
- Search and identify academia partners (e.g., universities) that might be interested to support the platform
- Perform cold e-mailing to invite academia partners to support the platform
- Develop strategies on collaborations with academia partners
- Regularly communicate with academia partners via e-mail
- Draft presentations and brochures for meetings
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Key account management and business development
– Identifying, cultivating, and maintaining long-term client relationships
– How to identify key accounts and approach them
– Preparing pitch-decks and promotion materials
– Understanding of how start ups work
|You will acquire skills in:||Communication with external stakeholders, Pitch-deck structure, Wordpress, Consulting, E-mailing, Strategy development|
|Education||You are currently studying in or recently graduated in the field of Business Administration or any other discipline relevant to the position.|
|Skills and experience||– Solid understanding of Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme and My Internship platform
– Interest in sales, account management and business development strategies
– Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to meet deadlines
– Critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills that enable you to identify important information from bulk information are a must
– MS Powerpoint skills and Wordpress experience is a huge plus
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter where you state your availability and motivation.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
My Internship does not provide any insurance or financial compensation for the internship position. Only candidates studying at a university participating in Erasmus+ programme will be considered.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|