|Start date||Ideally 01/03/2023 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B1 and/or Spanish B1, any other language is appreciated|
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks and missions will be diverse :
- Prospecting, identifying and creating a database of properties for sale and for rent, and setting up communication actions to promote them
- Dealing with international clients (answering phone, email and face to face requests)
- Selecting buyers or tenants by validating their search criteria and financing before organizing visits
- Organizing visits with your clients and provide feedback to owners
- Accompanying and advising your clients from the identification of their needs to the realization of their project
- Creating content to promote the company and the properties on the internet and in the field (flyers, photos, videos…)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Real estate business, marketing and sales, communication and laws|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Improvement of foreign languages (South Tenerife is a multicultural environment)
– Personal development (openness to others, self-confidence)
– Interpersonal skills (communication, B2B and B2C relationships, ability to work in a team)
– Develop adaptability and creativity by bringing in new ideas
– Online promotion, development of social networks and a website
|Education||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme – Studies in real estate, sales, marketing, law and communications are preferred, but we welcome applicants from all fields of study.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
If interested in this position: please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible!
Don’t forget to mention the dates and duration for which you wish to apply. If your application is selected, we will contact you to arrange an online interview.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
As the real estate business is commission based, we also offer, in addition to the Erasmus grant, a percentage of each deal made by the trainees. At 4Life Properties your efforts will be rewarded!
|Other reimbursement support||Accommodation support
We offer to our students accommodation in a shared room in a fully equipped 4 bedroom house located 15 minutes walk from the agency. The maximum capacity is 6 people. The rent is 300 € / month + bills (water and electricity). Internet is already included.
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|