|Start date||From 15th of May or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B1 and/or Spanish B1, any other language is appreciated|
At 4Life Properties, we are always looking for hardworking and motivated interns who thrive on the fact that every day is different. We are a young international real estate agency located in the south of Tenerife, under the sun of the Canary Islands, where the word « work » takes on a whole new meaning. Here, the watchwords are good mood, conviviality, mutual aid and collective success.
As an intern at 4Life Properties, you will be supervised by your mentor throughout your internship, while at the same time being completely independent because we believe that this is one of the best ways to learn and get a taste of professional life. You will be fully integrated into the current team and given a lot of responsibility.
As a company, we have made it our mission to continue to hire interns because we love the energy and cultural diversity they bring to the office and the company. We also share the idea that an Erasmus experience is unique and lives on through life outside of work. We encourage our students to take full advantage of this wonderful island environment. So come and join us!
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks and missions will be diverse :
- Prospecting, identifying and creating a database of properties for sale and for rent, and setting up communication actions to promote them
- Dealing with international clients (answering phone, email and face to face requests)
- Selecting buyers or tenants by validating their search criteria and financing before organizing visits
- Organizing visits with your clients and provide feedback to owners
- Accompanying and advising your clients from the identification of their needs to the realization of their project
- Creating content to promote the company and the properties on the internet and in the field (flyers, photos, videos…)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Real estate business, marketing and sales, communication and laws|
|You will acquire skills in:||– Improvement of foreign languages (South Tenerife is a multicultural environment)
– Personal development (openness to others, self-confidence)
– Interpersonal skills (communication, B2B and B2C relationships, ability to work in a team)
– Develop adaptability and creativity by bringing in new ideas
– Online promotion, development of social networks and a website
|Education||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme – Studies in real estate, sales, marketing, law and communications are preferred, but we welcome applicants from all fields of study.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
If interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
Don’t forget to mention the dates and duration for which you wish to apply. If your application is selected, we will contact you to arrange an online interview.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
As the real estate business is commission based, we also offer, in addition to the Erasmus grant, a percentage of each deal made by the trainees. At 4Life Properties your efforts will be rewarded!
|Other reimbursement support||Accommodation support
We offer to our students accommodation in a fully equipped 2 bedroom apartment located 15 minutes walk from the agency. The maximum capacity is 3 people. Price depends on the rooms.
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|