|Fully in person – company’s office
|Required language skills
CPDIS, a Romanian NGO based in Bucharest, is looking for interns through Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme! We want to find a student interested in learning and working with international projects and grants, who wishes to develop skills in project management, event coordination and working with youth for organizing diverse activities. The intern will assist our team with different tasks regarding EU projects, meetings, events and others related to this topic.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist the team with managing international projects funded by EU;
- Contribute and write to development of new international project ideas;
- Help in organizing dissemination and multiplier events;
- Support the team with organizing workshops, activities and other type of meetings (for example transnational partner meetings);
- Contact and communicate with international NGOs;
- Research on different topics at local, national and European level;
- Help managing international mobilities in Romania (youth exchanges, trainings etc).
The tasks can be diverse depending on the work we are doing and your interests of learning.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:
|– how an international project is developed and managed;
– non-formal education methods and its uses especially in the field of youth and adult education;
– implementation of your own activity ideas and get feedback;
– specific topics such as arts and culture, diversity, environment and other subjects on which we develop projects.
|You will acquire skills in:
|– working in an international team and communicate with different stakeholders around Europe;
– international project development and management;
– organization of events and other types of gatherings.
|You are currently a student working in any field that might help us and you to develop through this internship. You can be studying communication, human resources, management, international affairs etc.
|Skills and experience
|● Active, dynamic and flexible student with a sense of initiative and lots of positive energy;
● Interested in multiculturality, diversity and working in an international environment;
● Eager to learn more about EU projects and funding;
● Good English level (at least B2);
● Basic computer skills (knows how to work with Google and Microsoft suites).
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
|Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)
|Other reimbursement support
|No, own laptop needed