|Start date||Upon agreement|
|Duration||3-4 months (Preferably 5/6 months or more.)|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
You love to meet new people, to put a smile on their face, to help them to feel part of something! You are definitely a people’s person, but you are also organized, clever, curious and interested in learning the event dynamics and its organization. Ultimately you are a doer, a multi-potential, flexible and with different interests, passions & skills! Sounds like you?
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Event Operations:
– Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event
– Greeting registering, cashing the guests
– Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to our criteria
– Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
– Taking pictures, video and other content marketing material
– Coordinate and solve issues with guests, venue, partners and other team members
– Regular reporting and assessing
– Collecting feedback through survey/questionnaires
– Optional: train, manage support the new team members
- Lateral Projects (decided based on the company’s needs as well as your skills and preferences):
– Admin: booking, accounting, scheduling meetings
– Design/Editing: video making, edit pictures, create new templates (we use Canva)
– Marketing: content marketing management, social media, Meta Ads, Google Ads
– Community Management: answering messages, emails, comments
– Brand Ambassador: become one of the faces of our brand, act in front of camera
– Expansion: plan new events and lead their execution
– Systemization: suggest new policies, build processes, review guidelines
– Sales: meet partners, find new collaborators
– HR: screening CVs, having 1 st interviews with new applicants
– IT: updating the website, suggest improvements (we use WordPress and Elementor)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||
|You will acquire skills in:||
|Education||We welcome students from any fields of study.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible!
We are not able to actively take care of your accommodation, but we can provide you general advice for your search. It is good to know that most of our events take place in the evening from 19:00 to 23:00.
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|