|Start date||Start date 01/01/2023|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work in projects implemented by the association and their partners.
- Create and lead the communication strategy for a multimedia newspaper called SBEM!
- Be responsible for the editorial line of the newspaper, coordination of the editorial team, choice of content and implementation.
- Need to understand how to publicise the content of the newspaper by working alongside the graphic design manager to create logos and animated content for the newspaper.
- Decide which social platform to use to publish the content.
- Design a launch advertising campaign for the newspaper’s new editteam; and handle social management, including relations with readers.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||• Intern will learn the management, implementation and realisation of a digital publishing project.
• Communication skills related to: social media management, advertising campaigns, creating launch campaigns and communication strategies, creating content for newspapers and editorial management.
|You will acquire skills in:||• Develop personal growth and mind dynamics;
• Ability to establish interpersonal relationships that allow working in teams and in diverse and multicultural environments;
• Skills in strategic crises;
• Effective communication skills;
• Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
|Education||• Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students|
|Skills and experience||– First experience with video production and editing, graphics, content development in the form of articles or video investigations is advantage.
– Confident in speaking with customers and convincing.
– Effective communication skills.
– Ability to adapt to new situations and creativity to generate new ideas, dynamic and open minded.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|