|Duration||6 months (flexible)|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English B2/C1, Portuguese native|
Be ready to gain insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion. You will cooperate with our Content SEO team in their daily activities, contributing to improve and extend the Portuguese content and quality of projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct KW researches in Portuguese, assessing missed opportunities in existing pages as well as potential projects for the future
- Writing meaningful sales and marketing-oriented articles to increase traffic and conversions coming from Portuguese-speaking countries
- Analysing the existing language style used in the page and assessing its quality from a native’s point of view. Suggesting corrections, if applicable.
- Analysing the existing content in Portuguese and proposing improvements
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– SEO optimisation
– digital marketing
– digital logistics
|You will acquire skills in:||– data research
– writing articles
– optimising content for SEO
– working in a team
|Education||We welcome students with any educational background showing interest in copywriting|
|Skills and experience||It would be awesome if you:
– Master written and spoken English (B2/C1) and Portuguese on a native level,
– Like tech and feel at home with MS tools and WordPress,
– Know how to use KW research tools and feel comfortable analysing the results,
– Are a fast learner with an insatiable drive to learn,
– Are a very communicative, warm and driven person who can kick ass at work, who loves to get things done and does not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better,
– Have an infectious positivity and enthusiasm,
– Have a proactive can-do attitude and willingness to help,
– Have an option to use Erasmus + funds for your internship.
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us. Please state your earliest possible start date and information on whether you plan to use Erasmus+ funds.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||No|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|