|Start date||Flexible Start|
|Attendance||Fully in home office|
|Required language skills||English C1|
My Internship is looking for Career Services Intern that is passionate about this internship platform idea and eager to contribute to its growth by assisting in career service solutions. The ideal applicant is inventive, energic and has strong organizational and analytical skills. Thinking out of the box is very appreciated! This internship is a great opportunity to leave your footprint within the platform and get also a professional experience in human resources and career services that will help you move forward with your future career.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create and draft resources for international students such as materials, brochures and templates utilizing MS Word and PowerPoint related to resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, and job search strategies
- Become familiar with available state of the art resources, services, websites, and technology resources used for advancement of career advice
- Perform resume reviews and arrange online follow-up meetings
- Bring ideas initiatively on development of career programs, workshops or webinars
- Assist in preparation and implementation of career webinars and workshops, creating presentations as requested
- Assist in one-on-one career services with ad-hoc tasks
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Principles, methods, and technologies that are used to improve candidates resume and/or cover letter
– Working and communicating with people from different countries and background
– Preparation of career-related materials and brochures
– Online webinars and career workshops
– Understanding of how start ups work
|You will acquire skills in:||Career advisory, Resume/Cover letter check, Human Resources, Communication|
|Education||You are currently studying in or recently graduated in the field of Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any other discipline relevant to the position.|
|Skills and experience||– Solid understanding of human resources and job application process
– Interest in career topics, resume/cover letter improvement and human resources
– Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to meet deadlines and take initiative
– Above-average command of MS Powerpoint and MS Word
– Experience with Canva or other design software is advantage
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter where you state your availability and motivation.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
My Internship does not provide any insurance or financial compensation for the internship position. Only candidates studying at a university participating in Erasmus+ programme will be considered.
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|