|Start date||Flexible Start|
|Attendance||Blended – partially from home office / in person|
|Required language skills||English C1|
Biotech Materials is a Zagreb-based start-up company engaged in research, development, and international sales of innovative plant-based leather. We are a small but dynamic team and we are looking for two teammates to support our department on operational level, participate in sales activities search for and contact potential clients.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in financial planning and management
- Learn business development strategy and execution
- Fill out documents in business English and update business assets
- Assist in expansion of the customer portfolio and in communication with strategic partners
- Support the team with occasional administrative tasks
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||– Understanding of the company’s products and the overall industry in which we operate
– Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with pitches, progress reports, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
– Professional networking
|You will acquire skills in:||– Critical observation and critical thinking with a solution-oriented approach
– Improvement in oral and written business communication, research skills, decision-making skills, etc.
|Education||We welcome applicants from any fields of study such as Business Administration, Management or other relevant fields – Bachelor and/or Masters Degree Students|
|Skills and experience||– Must be fluent in English – fluent in writing and speaking.
– Propensity for independent and team work
– Good communication
– High level of personal responsibility and dependability
– High level of organization and attention to detail
– Knowledge of Office packet (Word, Excel, etc.)
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and short cover letter (1/2 page telling us why you would like to become a member of our team).
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|