|Start date||Upon agreement (Winter or Summer Semester)|
|Duration||3-4 months (Preferably 5/6 months or more.)|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2|
You love to meet new people, to put a smile on their face, to help them to feel part of something! You are definitely a people’s person, but you are also organized, clever, curious and interested in learning the event dynamics and its organization. Ultimately you are a doer, a multi-potential, flexible and with different interests, passions & skills! Sounds like you?
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Take video and pictures (or coordinating/training the other team members to help you)
- Be one of the faces of the brand incorporating our values
- Research and brainstorm new content ideas
- Edit the videos and pics and transform them into engaging reels, TikToks, carousels, etc.
- Elaborate attractive texts (copywriting) according to our tone of voice, plus right hashtags
- Schedule the content marketing in our social media at the best times
- Answer messages and emails
- Engage through social media with guests and other pages
- Reach WhatsApp groups, local influences, share in FB groups
- Design new templates and other material
- Research, analyse and lead new marketing strategies
- Optional: running paid ads (Google and Meta); update our website.
- Work on event operations (Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event; Greeting registering, cashing the guests; Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to our criteria; Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.; Collecting feedback through survey/questionnaires, etc.)
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||
|You will acquire skills in:||
|Education||We welcome students from any fields of study.|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible!
We are not able to actively take care of your accommodation, but we can provide you general advice for your search. It is good to know that most of our events take place in the evening from 19:00 to 23:00.
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||None|
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|