|Start date||15.06.2022 or upon agreement|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English B2, Portuguese C2|
We are currently seeking to recruit an Analyst to join our office in Lisbon, Portugal for a curricular internship.
Your work will be done directly with senior consultants and partners and will consist of various tasks related to Place Branding and Place Analytics.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new internal projects and the improve existing projects.
- Conduct research, which will include consulting external sources, elaborating surveys, reviewing publications and browsing the Internet for data sources and information.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Conduct data analysis for different consulting projects.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||Place and Nation branding, consulting specialised in intelligence and development of strategies, research, data analysis, project development, development of strategies.|
|You will acquire skills in:||Research, data Analysis, project development, PowerPoint presentation, work on different consulting projects|
|Education||Currently enrolled in bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Statistics, or other relevant areas of study.|
|Skills and experience||– Good Command of Excel and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in general.
– Native level of Portuguese language.
– Good level of English(speaking, reading and writing)
– Strong data-oriented and analytical person withproblem-solving skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
– Accountability and willingness to work hard
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV as soon as possible. Looking forward hearing from you!
– The general requirement for all interns is to have a university-internship agreement with Bloom Consulting (Agreement provided by your university or any internship program such as Erasmus+ or a “Estágio Curricular” program with a Portuguese University).
– Valid health insurance coverage for the entire duration of the internship. (For non-EU residents)
– Minimum duration of internship is 3 months.
Other relevant information:
– Hybrid workplan model (we will discuss how to balance remote and Lisbon office-based work)
– Work schedule is 09:30-18:00 from Monday-Friday with a thirty-minute lunch break
|Availability||Only within Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (only if receiving grant/with zero grant)|
|Other reimbursement support||Public transportation ticket costs.|
|Computer provided?||No, own laptop needed|