|Start date||15.08.2022 (preferred)|
|Attendance||Fully in person – company’s office|
|Required language skills||English C1, Italian C1|
This internship is aimed at all-rounded students, graduates and jobseekers who are interested in gaining experience in an international environment. You will learn about business administration, marketing and tourism while getting an insight into the running of a language school.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Work with the Admissions Department:
- Overseeing the general Atlas enquiries email account, answer emails or forward emails to the respective department or staff member in charge.
- Answering email enquiries, questions about the school, Dublin and Ireland in general.
- Covering phone calls.
- Deal with student bookings, including generating invoices and confirmations.
- Preparing documents such as visa application documents or scholarship application documents as required.
Work with the Academic Department to:
- Welcome new students (conduct week one tutorials, take new students to their classrooms on their first day).
- Support on exam test days as Marshal during exams, if required.
Work with Front Desk to:
- Support as social programme leader, if required.
- Help out with social evenings and student events in the school, if required.
- Support reception at busy times, if needed.
Work with the Marketing department:
- Compiling online marketing reports and statistics (using different tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, school management system SAM, Agile CRM, etc.)
- Prepare various reports such as booking reports, web traffic reports, conversion reports.
- Maintaining, editing and creating content (working with WordPress and other platforms).
- On-site SEO and keyword tasks (Google AdWords and on-page)
- Conducting Internet research / Competitor analysis.
Training and learning elements of internship
|You will acquire knowledge on:||
|You will acquire skills in:||
|Education||We accept any educational background – bachelors or masters|
|Skills and experience||
Interested? Then send us your application!
Apply by sending your CV as soon as possible!
Let us know your availability – ideal start date for us is 15.08.2022.
|Availability||Also outside Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme (also without grant)|
|Financial compensation||Yes, salary of €500/month|
|Other reimbursement support||Accommodation: 2 free weeks in a host family homestay (after the two free weeks this would be €170/week including breakfast and dinner).
Cambridge English Exam: Possibility to take take part in the part-time evening language classes throughout your stay and you can take a Cambridge English Language Exam for free.
Social activities: Possibility to attend our social programme activities for free or at a 50% discount.
|Computer provided?||Yes, only for office|